Train to Teach Events
We have a range of Train to Teach events starting from September 2021. These events give pre-application advice and essential information so you are?in the best position to get shortlisted.
Considering a career in teaching?
Do you have a degree?
- Find out about our Ofsted Outstanding successful School Direct route into teaching.
- Gain some valuable information on how to apply
- We have a range of Primary and Secondary places starting in September 2021.
PORTSMOUTH AND ISLE OF WIGHT TRAIN TO TEACH DATES:
To find out when our Train to Teach Events are scheduled visit the course page here Courses
We are proud that 100% of our Primary & Secondary trainees have all successfully?gained employment in Portsmouth, Isle of Wight, Hampshire and Surrey schools.
If you want further information email info@PS-TA.net
Adding dates to your calendar
Subscribing via Outlook
Follow the relevant instructions below, using the feed address http://portsmouthtsa.greenhousecms.co.uk/ical.ics
- Outlook Office (desktop) (section: Add internet calendars)
- Outlook.com (section: Subscribe to a calendar)
- Outlook via a web browser (section: Subscribe to a calendar)
Subscribing via Google
- On your computer, open Google Calendar
- On the left, next to "Other calendars" click 'Add' followed by 'From URL'.
- Click this button to copy the feed address to your clipboard and paste it into the 'URL of calendar' field
- Click 'Add calendar'. The calendar will appear on the left side under "Other calendars"
It might take up to 12 hours for changes to show in your Google Calendar.
Subscribing via iPhone
- Click this link and click 'Subscribe' in the popup message