We are looking for confident, enthusiastic, ambitious and talented graduates who are passionate about improving educational outcomes for children of all abilities. You should have some experience working with young people within the age group you wish to teach. This may be as little as a few days school experience or other work or voluntary work with young people. If you are a career changer then we know you will have many transferrable skills to share in the classroom. Most importantly you need to be a good communicator and someone who enjoys encouraging young people to learn.
Below are the key requirements that you will require, however further detailed information is available by clicking on the links to the right.
- Degree certificate – 2:2 or above
- GCSE (or equivalent) grade A* – C /grade 9 – 4 certificates in mathematics and English to teach at secondary level.
- GCSE (or equivalent) grade A* – C / grade 9 – 4 in mathematics, English and a science subject to teach at primary level.
- NARIC National Academic Recognition Information Centre for the United Kingdom ‘Statement of Comparability’ certificate if your academic qualifications are not from a British awarding body.
- English language qualification such as ILETs L 6 if English is your second language.
- Two academic or professional references.
You will be required to provide certificates for both your degree and GCSE (or equivalent) examinations.
if you have any further questions do not hesitate to contact us.