Quick Links

Quick Links

Back to top

Portsmouth and Solent Training Alliance


If you gained your academic qualifications outside of the UK, you must obtain a Statement of Comparability from UK ENIC in order to meet criteria set by the UK Government.

For more information please access the ENIC website